9.6.15

Waar het allemaal om gaat

VG109, waar het allemaal om gaat by Vreemdegeluiden.Com on Mixcloud



De uitzending van vanavond is gebaseerd op een recent facebookproject;

Op 2 juni j.l. schreef Otis Fodder, prominent lid van mijn vreemde geluiden- en leuke muziekjesnetwerk:

Making Music? Share a piece of music you made in the comments.
One track each. So we don't get overloaded. This is a mixtape of sorts on the thread.
I'd like to hear your music and know a bit more about who I am connected with.
Any style/genre. Audio/Video. If your music consists of burps and farts and banjo, that's your thing and I believe in you... no irony there, I like to support family/friends as most of you know, even if the sound is not my bag.

Thank you. GO!

I'll start. Your turn!



en dit waren de reacties in chronologische volgorde:

































Max Janoff - Alcohol

Radios Amigos - NRKP3 Urørt





(zie ook: https://archive.org/details/csr018)










sorry i didn't see the 'one post each"












Geen opmerkingen: